-the real first Universe
-before my powerful miracles more filled space
-the first Universe
-about 2013 a Staff Member was taking us to the Pools
-in the suburb of Greerton
-we stopped near it to pick up a client named Paul
-he said he didn't want to come because he had constipation
-they had found a large stamp sized, ball shaped grey stone there
-I was able to have it
-I thought it might be part of the Big Bang that created the Universe
-being found at the property of another person meant it was harder to get before I did. Or be planted to have me on
-Greerton / Generation / Creation / Excretion / Constipation / Creation
-Paul and Pools- this created the first version of space
-he said he had constipation. Like part of how things came together for me
-Core of the UniverseCore of the Universe
-Friday I put on the Disney film for the first time The Black Hole
-the next morning I heard a line from the Disney animated film Aladdin. A villain says he wants to be made the most powerful sorcerer in the world
-I had already thought the 'Core' stone that I had put out in our Rubbish Bag because forces in my mind told me to
-Rubbish as in Reuse. And Refuse the wrong people using it
-I tried to will that stone to make me the most powerful sorcerer in the world meaning ever
-maybe giving me control over Earth, it's history and the history of all space, the Afterlife etc
-that might make me literally have the same power as God or Jesus Christ
-then I thought of two paranormal loaves of bread in my home about 2009
-one slice across the surface had a saucer / Sorcerer shaped dip
-the other loaf of bread left too long but not very long was growing hairs / in history
-I thought of the time I was at a Residents' home
-with them I watched a full made for TV film. I thought was a New Zealand made film. I don't know if I imagined it
-it was set in the 1960s. About teenage expecting mothers taken to a largish Institute to be got ready
-it starred Annie / Anti Whittle / Wellington / Aladdin
-and the New Zealand actress who played Mary the expecting mother of Jesus / Christ
-in one scene. One of the pair of girls was taken to a small room. The female Staff woman tells her the Doctor is away. You will have to give birth by yourself. There is a table there for her to lie on
-the time about 1978 my Grandparents took me the furthest South I have ever been. To visit my Mother Christine
-she lived in the capital Wellington at the very bottom of New Zealand's North Island
-in the room I stayed in was a Refrigerator / Recreator full of cans / can do any miracle like all the cans. They might represent Revelations saying The Iron Rod of the Anti-Christ
-like I watched the Black Hole for the first time
-the idea I had a few times. A massive hole would open up out in space. And over time suck all through it. Rapidly growing. I would make it through. And my lists of miracles would be in the new version
-the time about 1993. I ran to the bathroom. I spat out my tongue with no pain, blood or effort. And somehow pressed it whole through the bathroom sink grate. Then straight away had a new tongue in my mouth. All with no pain or blood. Like a black hole. Or creating a new version of space
-about 2010 twice I had 2 paranormal loaves of BREAD / On BOARD. The hole might have been when the Titanic was struck. All before then on Earths / and the surrounding Galaxy were mainly British features. One loaf had a saucer shaped dip across the SURFACE / HOLE in the Ship. The other left too long was growing HAIRS / back in HISTORY. On a Cruise Ship in 1983 I twice saw a couple looking like Charles and Diana. She had a full BEARD. He had on a pink SLEEVELESS / HOLE top with multiple colored RODS / HAIRS on the front of it
-the hole in space maybe the saucer shaped dip in the slice of bread / new version bred. All the cans like the large full number 666. And having full power. Like maybe in me for one day I can cause anything ever to happen
-at my Mother's home in Wellington. Just slightly up a slope from her home was a stand alone bedroom sized room cabin or flat. It had no bathroom or kitchen
-the Primary School Camp I went on in 1979. Overnight I fell out of my top Bunk in asleep. Waking up unhurt on the concrete floor. Stumbling around in the Dark / space pulled in to similar to a Black Hole
-'666'
-as in 'Big Bang'
-666 as in British features over inhabited worlds and Iranian features over barren planets in the first Universe
-666 as in B $ B. They give me the money needed to give to those I want
-666 as in I might have full power to create and do anything to anywhere ever
-666 as in I might be immortal shifting from times and planes
-maybe three versions of me
-like I got lost at each of three Washington DC Memorials or Monuments in one night about 2000
-1- the real normal me
-2- in a change to my miracles lists I have worked out. A version of me. From the very start of them. Looking just like Christian with the fully personality I saw in him. Costume bare chested. light blue jeans and sneakers. My body just restores if needed. I last all through the history of them. And have still really powerful miracles powers. So I might wind up redoing and redoing the miracles. But maybe keeping a lot of the original plans. With areas having my ideas I make up as I go along
-3- me who came up with my lists of miracles that covered space and time. On Friday March 31st 2017 I took a Bus to the next town. Maybe a side of me went to a 'Plate' where I could do almost any miracle. Powers about the level of God
-all 3 are the same me. I became the other 2 as splits that came out of me then later ended
-about 1993 I twice while lying in bed saw things from the point of view of my eyes looking out. The first time a light blue tick drawn in the top right hand corner of my vision looking out. The next time along the bottom of my vision looking out a row of several strange symbols. Each time I wondered if my thoughts or vision were now on a TV channel maybe even played to a Universe. So maybe the two other sides of me were resolved in those two times
-I went to Otumoetai College. I had a sort of best friend named Anthony Hayes. There too in our year was a student named Anthony Hay. I now see he looked like how the normal body of Captain Marvel / Shazam Billy Batson was drawn in 1970s DC Comics. And somehow I got the idea I saw going in to a Classroom next to ours'. A second student in our year named Anthony Hay who looked like Hay. But the right height, not attractive and in the middle stream
-Anti x 3. Anthony as in I might be most of the 'Anti' Revelations figures. Hay as in 'Pitchfork'. Maybe saying in my real body (1) I will get the 'Perfect' appearance and personality I saw in magazine add for Christian Paredes
-maybe my Grandparents and Mother gave me as a 21st Birthday Present when my Grandparents gave me a neck chain and backpack I used at first but didn't like the designs. The version of me all along the full history of Multiverses. But while I might be able to change large areas. I can't do literally anything I want. I can't erase the truth of Christianity. I can't redo anything on Earth. Like make alien landscapes to areas for real once in the past of Earth. And about 1978 I asked my Grandfather to make me a hut. He made a cube shaped, small child lengths one with clear plastic sheets. Like a Time Lord Tardis
No comments:
Post a Comment