Saturday, June 27, 2026

War and Peace

 -Jesus Christ and maybe God too both winding up just like Darth Vader



-JESUS CHRIST

-JESUS CHRIST

-JAMES COOK 


-ENDEAVOUR

-ENDS up DARTH VADER for EMPIRE

-DESTROYING places


-DAYS of our LIVES key villain

-DAYS the pair of LIT up hands like PRAYING I thought I might have seen through my ceiling

-LIVES also about that year the man's SKELETON I saw lying in a ditch



-GOD

-JAMES COOK

-I am the ALPHA / JAMES / GENEISIS. And the OMEGA / COOK / LAKE of FIRE

-God says he is the Beginning and the End

-BEGINNING and END / God is the key villain in Otumoetai College / Windsor High Archie style comics about me. All the characters have MATCHING PARTNERS CHARACTERS in the comics

-the Otumoetai College EMBLEM / a FLAMING TORCH / LIGHT SABRE



-the black man's figure that came through my bedroom wall in the dark with an electric chainsaw

-BOP BUP BUP / BUM BUM BUM

-Jesus Christ wrecked the marriages with the BUP / BUG actor. BUP / the BUD like man. And put me in a BOP / BUG marriage with the woman like Lois Lane

-God wrecked the guide I would have had. The Spanish once soldier a Psychic saw a BULLET BELT around him and he was very tall with very BLACK hair and moustache 

-God set me up to cheaply sell of a lot of my comics etc

-the time one night about 1996 I was living in a Support Home. I thought God might have been displeased with me and meant GET OUT. Leave straight away. I left for some reason all I took was a clone 1990s version of Superboy Trading Card. That night I walked all the way to the next town. Leaving the Trading Card in the Slot of the Bridge between the two cities. And throwing my calculator watch over a Pier further on

-Get Out. Like God rigged me to sell a lot of comics etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

War and Peace

 -Jesus Christ and maybe God too both winding up just like Darth Vader -JESUS CHRIST -JESUS CHRIST -JAMES COOK  -ENDEAVOUR -ENDS up DARTH VA...